Have you ever wondered what is the thing that stick on everyone’s skin these days? Yes, it’s a sticker, or well-known as Acne Patch or pimple patches. Acne patch is a semi-transparent and round wound dressing sticker that is applied to the skin, which is made of gelatin or pectin-based hydrocolloid materials. Salicylic acid – a substance that helps in acne-fighting might be added into acne patch to achieve better results.
When the patch is removed, the pimple will most likely become flatter and less inflamed!
1. Make sure to clean your face and hands, allow them to dry before you apply them.
2. Remove the patch by tearing along the serrated edge of the acne patch.
3. Gently apply them on the affected area and remove the peel.
4. Press and hold for 3 – 5 secs until perfectly adhered.
5. Let them sit for 8 -12 hours.
6. Replace the affected area with the new acne patch.
1) Up to 0.01cm Ultra-Thin
Can you see the acne patch?
This is the difference between Derma Angel Acne Patch and other brands! We are highly invisible!
2) HALAL Certification
3) Breathable & Waterproof
4) Outer Thin-inner Thick Design
5) Matte Surface
6) Easy Peel & Cutting Line
7) Salicylic Acid Added (For Acne Patch Plus)
When you discover acne on your face, use Derma Angel Acne Patch! Derma Angel Acne Patch seals the acne and absorbs the pus and oils that make-up the acne when in use to protect your skin. Acne patch heals the acne and it’s time to say goodbye to acne!
Derma Angel Acne Patch can be used anytime, anywhere! No matter you are:
Wear them proudly and wear them loudly. Why hide your blemishes when these super-cute acne protectors help you to heal them? Here we are to provide you with breathable yet protective solutions – Derma Angel Acne Patch and Derma Angel Acne Patch Plus (with Salicylic Acid) with ultra-thin up to 0.01cm that draws out impurities and speeds up the acne healing process to regain your confidence!